Stonehenge & Avebury Day Trip£27 instead of £60 for a Stonehenge and Avebury day trip with Abbey Tours - see the sights and save 55%
- Enjoy a day-long coach tour around picturesque Avebury, Wiltshire.
- Visit Stonehenge, one of the most famous monuments in the world.
- Includes guided walking tour!
- Explore the ancient landscapes and the lovely Avebury Manor & Gardens.
- Travel in style and comfort for the day aboard an executive coach.
- Pick-ups from South Kensington.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 27th Feb and 13th Mar 2016 only.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Abbey Tours’ Ts&Cs apply.
- Price does not include admission to attractions, food, drink or gratuities.
- Subject to availability.
What better way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city than a trip to the countryside. Check out today’s deal…
We’re offering you a Stonehenge and Avebury day trip for just £27, saving you 55% off Abbey Tours’ price of £60.
Meeting outside Union car park in South Kensington at 9am, your tour will whisk you off to the mystical and ancient landscape of Avebury. Travelling on board an executive coach, you'll visit monuments that are more than 5000 years old, taking in some of Great Britain’s stunning countryside along the way. You will have a tour guide on hand all day to help you make the most of your trip, providing you with interesting stories, facts and figures about these remarkable places.
Not only is Avebury a picturesque and quintessentially English village, it is also home to the largest ancient stone circle in Europe, which will be the first stop on your trip! You’ll have ample time to explore here, walk the stones and visit the museum to discover the history behind it. Why not take a stroll around the lovely Avebury Manor and Gardens or pop into one of the village pubs and indulge in a spot of lunch?
After all that fresh air, you’ll have time to rest up whilst you’re whisked off to the next stop. Mysterious and compelling, Stonehenge is one of the most famous and recognised ancient monuments in the world. See the 50-tonne megaliths for yourself, before checking out the state-of-the-art exhibition centre to unravel some of the history and mystery of this timeless place.
Departure and Return Point
- Outside Union Car Park, Harrington Road, South Kensington, London (arrive at 8.30am)
- 9am - Depart from South Kensington
- 10.30am - Arrive at Avebury
- 1.30pm - Depart from Avebury
- 2.30pm - Arrive at Stonehenge
- 4.30pm - Depart from Stonehenge
- 6.30pm - Arrive back at South Kensington
Please note your ticket includes return coach travel from London and services of a professional tour guide to make the most of your day. It does not include tickets to other attractions, food and drink. Stonehenge tickets can be bought on the day for £13.50.
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Abbey Tours to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
'6 Month Smiles' Clear Braces£699 instead of £1200 for a '6 Month Smiles' treatment on one arch, or £899 for both arches at Euro Dental Care, Birmingham - save up to 42%
Time left to purchase